Hollywood Laser Peel
The Hollywood Laser Peel is a fast and comfortable treatment that is enabled by the Lutronic Spectra laser platform. The three-step treatment includes the application of facial carbon lotion, the gentle heating of the carbon lotion and skin, and the nanosecond treatment which helps to exfoliate and revitalize your skin. Hollywood Laser Peels can be performed in only 20 minutes with no downtime. This proprietary anti-aging treatment has been requested by stars before walking the red carpet.
Ready to Reveal Your Inner Star?
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now!
What to Expect
Sun exposure to the treated area should be avoided. The laser treated area should not be exposed directly to the sun during your entire treatment session. A suntan will increase the pigment content of your skin and thereby decrease the effectiveness of the treatment. A sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher is recommended and should be applied whenever the treated area is exposed to sunlight. Sunscreen is used when the red discoloration disappears and the lesion heals. During healing, if exposed to sunlight, antibiotic ointment should be applied t the treated lesion and a dressing worn to protect the area.
Immediately following your laser treatment, the treated area will become a whitish/gray or red discoloration and with tattoo treatment, pinpoint bleeding may occur. This discoloration will change and lighten over a period of 7 – 14 days as it heals. The treated area MUST be treated delicately during this time.
- Do not rub, scratch or pick at the laser treated area.
- Avoid pressure from tight clothes.
- Avoid rubbing the treated area with a face cloth or sponge. Gently pat the area dry promptly after washing.
- Avoid contact sports or excessive sweating during the healing period when the lesion is a reddish/purple discoloration.
When the discoloration disappears and the healing is completed, the lesion may not have lightened much yet. It will take a few weeks after the discoloration disappears before the lesion starts to lighten or you can notice an improvement.
Discomfort or stinging will usually last for no more than 6 hours following the laser treatment. To relieve this discomfort, you may do any of the following:
- Ice, wrapped in a soft cloth, may be applied to the treated area to reduce discomfort or any swelling that may occur.
- Apply any antibacterial ointment, either Polysporin or Bacitracin, to the treated area twice a day.
- Tylenol may also be taken.
This procedure offers long-term results with no downtime, providing a safe and comfortable solution to reduce or eliminate the appearance of pigment, fine lines, and acne scarring. It evens out skin tone quickly, with no need for daily creams.